Maine Chaga Premium Tea Chunks 4oz
- Premium Pre-cubed chunks, Perfectly sized for tea, Eliminates need to hammer or saw to resize chunks
- Slow-Dried To Prevent Mold, No Powdery Mess, Simple To Use, No Tea Bag or Strainer Needed, Caffeine Free
- 100% Maine USA Harvested And No Part Harvested Or Packaged in From Canada, Russia Or China, Never Cultivated
- Chunks May Be Reused Several Times, Makes 30-50+ Cups,
- All parts of the chaga mushroom have highly active ingredients, including the nutrient diverse orange inner mycelium and the black outer crust. At least 30% of each bag will contain some part of the important black crust.
How to use: Bring water to a boil and remove from heat. drop in one chunk and steep 15 min.
By the pot: Bring water to a boil, drop in several chunks and simmer for 1-2 hours for maximum nutritional extraction. Tea may be refrigerated for several days. Allow chunks to dry between uses.
Use 1-3 times per day
View product reviews